Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today we were all zonked. This afternoon Jax and Dex had a nap in preparation for the KISS concert that Stephen has taken them too. Cars fell asleep on my bed watching a movie and I fell asleep on the couch while watching the Seahawks lose to the Arizona Cardinals. I awoke about 4:25 - too late for me to take Dex and Cars to religion class. Just as well because Cars was still sleeping. He was supposed to go to a birthday party today but about 10 minutes before it was to start I realized that he was in no shape to go. He has a bad cough and he looks sick (although no real fever - 99.1F). I will see how he is in the morning...I am worried about pneumonia.

So, Stephen took the older boys to the KISS concert (they just walked in the door). Cars and I went to Red Robin for dinner. Now I am wide awake from my nap so I think I will go check out what is on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment