Monday, November 02, 2009

Newest PEZ from a Dear Friend

Today in the mail I received a package from my friend, Tabitha. In it I found this:



The Donald Duck PEZ is the one I sent to Tabitha. It was to keep her company as she traveled from her home in Texas to NYC where she underwent surgery. PEZ was happy to keep her company as she traveled from her home in Texas to undergo heart surgery. The baseball PEZ is from New York - it is a Yankee's PEZ. The cow PEZ is from Texas (Tabitha's home) and it is a Chick-fil-A PEZ! Along with a little note from Tabitha (I mounted the note in the shadow box that Tabitha sent).

Here is a photo montage of PEZ's visit to NYC (photos are courtesy of Tabitha and I hope she doesn't mind that I snagged copies of her pix):


First, PEZ on the plane, PEZ's first NYC cab ride, PEZ enjoying a slice of New York pizza, PEZ in Central Park and PEZ sharing a hospital meal with Tabitha.

Tabitha, thank you for sharing your trip to NYC with me. I am sorry that you had to have the surgery and I continue to send you healing thoughts and prayers. You are a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment