Monday, November 09, 2009

I think this blahg needs to be renamed the Sickness Meter!

Cars is *still* sick. I called the doctor's office today and spoke to a nurse. Judging from his symptoms, he probably has H1N1 (high fever, fatigue, sore throat, cough and it all started with a headache). So, even though he had the shot, it was less than two weeks ago so he would not have built up enough immunity by now. Apparently he also needs a booster (when/if it ever becomes available).

So, he missed school today, he will miss school tomorrow. No school on Wednesday so hopefully he will be able to get back to school on Thursday.

I am feeling a bit better now. All day today I felt like crap but tonight things improved. I still may call my doctor to see if she recommends a second round of antibiotics.

Looking forward to the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment