Saturday, November 28, 2009

So we did not get out for Black Friday shopping (it is Stephen's "thing" but he is sick). But today I did take the kids shopping and we knocked off a few gifts for the giving tree. And we went to Co$tco but it wasn't as insanely busy as I was expecting.

After I took the kids home, I headed out again and went to the mall. I spent a lot of time looking at things (all for me!). I spent ages looking at boots at Nordstrom but I did not even try any on. I also spent ages looking for jeans in Macy's but to no avail. I was able to get two gifts for Stephen though and then I headed to the Lego store. We have learned to buy every Lego on the kids' lists then weed out exactly which ones they want and return the others. However, this year Jackson has two on his list that ~just~ retired. I so do not want to have to them off ebay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment