Monday, November 30, 2009

Today I decided to work on a gift that I am making and I needed some silver acrylic paint. I also decided I just *had* to watch "Twilight" again so I decided I could do both in the family room. I turned on the dvd and then spread out some newspaper on the floor of the family room. I got out the paint, a brush and a paper paint to pour the paint in and I was ready to go!

I shook the little bottle of paint really hard and then poured but it was too liquid-y so I put the cap back on, shook harder and when I took the cap back off to squeeze it out, silver paint splurted EVERYWHERE! All over the project I was going to paint, all over the TV remote, all over my pants, my shirt, my socks and my beloved new slippers! NOoooooo!

I was sitting cross-legged so I actually blocked the paint from getting on the carpeting but I have now ruined so many things! It is acrylic paint so it does not wash out. I am so mad and frustrated with myself about this. Aargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment