Sunday, November 22, 2009

I lost my American Express card...again. This is the second time this year and probably the 5th time in as many years. I often carry it around in my pocket rather than put it back in my wallet after I use it. Aargh! I was so frustrated especially because it takes up to 10 days for a replacement card and uh, Black Friday is this Friday.

So, I called Amex to report it missing and of course there were no new charges (I am sure it is somewhere in my house or car). I also told the rep on the phone that I was upset about losing it now because of Black Friday shopping. She told me that she can have a replacement card to me by Tuesday! ~whew~

Then I will have to call all of the places that automatically charge my card to give them the new number. Oh, and I need to remember to place the card back in my wallet immediately after I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment