Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been busy doing nothing! Just the day-to-day stuff that gets in the way of my blogging and forum time. ;)

Today it was a warm day for January so after school (early dismissal Wednesdays) the kids and I did some baseball practice at the park for two hours. I also baked chocolate chip meringues (yum!), had my hair cut and Cars had a playdate here in the morning.

Yesterday, I sewed two baby blankets and some burp cloths and cleaned the house.

This weekend is a party for Stephen's work. It is semi-formal and I had nothing to wear until Ash lent (well gave) me a dress that she bought a few years ago (before she lost the baby weight - I've lost mine and it fits me fine! lol). Anyway, it is a lovely dress but the hem needs to be tacked up again. I took it to the cleaners today to have them clean the dress and have the hem repaired but they said it would not be ready until Saturday after 4 so I just had them clean it (ready tomorrow after 4pm). I'll have to sew up the hem myself (or perhaps I will just use Stitch Witchery).

Tonight after the kids are in bed, I need to spray paint 25 wooden hands for the Auction Art Project. Then on Friday, I will be going to Dex's class to have the kids paint them.

And this week was looking so relaxing with my Monday nap. Guess I am just making up for it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment