Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lazy Day

We are having a lazy day. I did not sleep well last night. Actually, I slept fine until my cellphone started beeping shortly after 4am because the battery was low. I could not get back to sleep until after 5:30am! Then I was up at 6:30.

Today was Cars' last day at Sunday school because I decided to pull him from the program. I think I mentioned that he cries every week because it is held in the same room as his regular preschool class and the first week of Sunday school he was so upset because his regular preschool teachers were not there. Cars also did not like the teachers - one seems a little stern. Today she yelled when one of the kids bolted out of the class rather than just go after him. It was like "OMG! J has run out again! Quick! GO AFTER HIM!" to the other teacher. All of the kids jumped and then wanted to know what was going on. I am glad I made the decision to pull him out. We only went today because I was on the schedule to be the parent helper and I did not want to leave them short-handed.

*yawn* I need a nap. I think I shall declare a mandatory quiet time this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment