Friday, January 19, 2007

A Very Happy Friday

Listen! Do you hear that? It is the sweet sound of rain! Pouring rain! Oh, yes - it is raining!! No more snow! Most of the snow has already melted. Who knew I would be so happy to welcome the winter rain?

Yesterday I signed Jax's 504 Plan at school and it is official. Well, except that the 504 coordinator for the school did not actually show up at the meeting and it will not be totally official until her signature is on the plan. I could tell that the principal and school psychologist were not very happy about that. Anyway, they will send me one more copy of the plan once it has the coordinator's (she is the whack school counselor) signature. After the formalities were complete, the principal asked me if she could refer other parents to me who were interested in going through the same process. WHAT?! Does this mean that the school district has had a change of policy and they will be writing up 504 Plans?! It felt so weird because of the tension filled meetings we have had in the past.

No Cosmo Friday today because Ash's dd is sick and Laurie cannot make it either. So instead of Cosmos, I shall imbibe in chocolate. More satisfyinig anyway. ;)

Now, I am off to Costco to buy TurboTax ($15 coupon in the Costco wallet savings booklet) and pork chops (coupon there too). And to get some veggies. Generators are $200 off this week too. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment