Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am over my Dell rant. I am still ticked about the whole situation and figure that I probably will not get my disks until Monday. I don't like it but I will deal with it.

The woman I know with that dementia stopped by today to ask me if I wanted to take her to Tully's. She had been out walking with her FIL - who has moved here with MIL to help take care of her and the family. He was standing on the sidewalk shaking his head for me to say NO. She has deteriorated terribly in the last few months. Her family is thinking about moving her into a home because she keeps running away. The problem is that she is only 47 and they are having a hard time finding a home that will take someone that young. It is so very sad.

So, my problem with my laptop has been properly put into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment