Monday, January 15, 2007

I had good intentions. Terry could not meet me tonight but I was determined to go work out anyway. I got changed. I strapped on my heart rate monitor, put my shoes on and coat but as I was driving, Joann Fabrics was calling. I stopped at the one that was (sort of) on the way because but it was closed due to "power outage". So, I decided I would make a quick stop at the one that was a little out of the way to the club. But, it was their MLK day sale and so I had to look at EVERYTHING. Before I knew it, it was 8:55 and they were announcing that the store was closing! Yikes! Where did the time go?

But, chenille was on sale for $4.99/yard (regularly $12.99!). I really have no idea what I am going to do with the chenille but who can pass it up at that price? I browsed up and down nearly every aisle in the store (except the wedding supplies and picture frames).

Anyway, so I did not work out. I feel quite guilty now. But, I did get some good deals. :) I will definitely have to work out sometime during the week to make up for tonight. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment