Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have my laptop up and running although it is not exactly set up like it was and I have lost some things. I am not happy about it and I intend to let Dell know exactly what I think although Stephen says I should just let it go. But I cannot! I can't let it go! Just like last week when I bought dinner at KFC and the guy rang it up wrong (overcharged me) and the girl who came over to help him was snotty to me ("this would not be so hard if it weren't paid with VISA"). I told her I wanted my money back and to cancel my order and just why did she think it was ok for her to speak to me that way? Her jaw dropped to the floor and she got all flustered then the manager came over. I pointed out to him that his employee seemed to think it was a problem that they accept VISA at their restaurant. Really, I should have just let it go but I could not! I really just wanted to leave with a refund and my dignity but Stephen had his heart set on KFC and if I came home without it he would be so disappointed. And I really don't want to think about what the girl did to my meal while the manager spoke to me.

So, I really should just let it go. But I couldn't. Just like I cannot let this Dell problem go. Perhaps after I write them a letter I will feel better. I probably don't even need to send it. My Crazy Doctor used to suggest things like that to me (writing unsent letters). Perhaps I just might do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment