Monday, January 29, 2007

I had a cup of tea last night at 9:30. I was awake until 3:30 in the morning! I cannot believe that the caffeine affected me that much. I didn't think it really ever affected me but apparently I was wrong.

One good thing is that I nearly finished my Book Club book. Although I thought it was a tear-jerker so I spent the wee hours of the morning wiping tears from my eyes.

I was able to get a nap this afternoon. Cars and I went up to my bedroom to watch a movie and we both slept for about an hour and a half. I don't think I could have made it through the day without the nap.

Cars' preschool has their Valentine's Day party for family on February 15th at 11am. Stephen has an all-day meeting that day so he cannot go. At 11am, I will be directing MOPS craft! It is a little tricky too. The person who usually helps me with crafts also has a child in the same preschool (it is at the same location as our MOPS meetings) so she won't be able to take over for me). I hope I can recruit a couple of people to help out because I would hate for Cars to be all alone at his party! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment