Friday, January 05, 2007

TGI(C)F

Thank Gawd it's Cosmo Friday!

It has been hard getting back to our normal schedule this week. Especially since things were not exactly normal for a couple of days. The park was closed (I mentioned that), my laptop is not back up and running (I mentioned that too), and it was only a 4 day week. Next week will be better.

We are having another windstorm and yet another one is due tomorrow night. I can hear the furniture blowing off the deck (no, we did not put away all of our plastic deck furniture!). I had Stephen pick up some more Duraflame logs on the way home, just in case the power goes out and we use the fireplace again for heat.

I found out this past week too that Duraflame uses "ground nut shells" in their products. I emailed them to ask exactly what kind of nut shells they use. They use ground walnut and almond shells. And, the product is 35% ground nut shells! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment