Friday, February 02, 2007

I went up to read with the boys last night and fell asleep along side of them. I slept from 8:30 until six this morning! I feel like I could do it again tonight.

I had the kids in Dex's class paint the little wooden hands for the class auction project. They look great and will look fantastic once we glue them to the toy box. I hope someone bids on the item! The auction is next month and the theme is "Denim and Diamonds". So one can wear their bling with their jeans. I might buy a Bedazzler and Bedazzle an old pair of jeans to wear.

Cosmo Friday was at Laurie's today but we had to cut it short because both Jax and Laurie's dd had playdates and had to be picked up at 5pm. Imagine our kids' social lives interfering with Momtini time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment