Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rest assured, I am in a much better mood today. I decided to forgo the bath and went to bed with the heating pad. And when Cars awoke in the night I let Stephen get up with him.

This morning as the kids were getting ready for school, it started to SNOW! Hellooo? What is that all about? It is almost March 1st and not only have my crocus bloomed but the tulips and irises are coming up and then we get SNOW. Way too much snow this year for my liking. Does Global Warming mean Pacific Northwest Freezing? Anyway, I was just about to report that the snow turned to rain but as I type this, the rain has turned back to snow. Fortunately, the ground is not cold enough for it to stick.

Before I went to bed last night, I read an article stating that many parents are afraid to use epi pens on their children. I can totally relate. When Cars had that allergic reaction to walnuts in early January, I should have used an epi pen on him but did not because he had not been diagnosed with a tree nut allergy. If Jax had presented the same symptoms, I would not have hesitated but I guess I was in denial (and shock!). I now know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment