Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tonight was Stephen's work belated holiday party (basically no one had their act together in December). It was held at the Museum of Flight. I had never been there and it is so cool. All of these old airplanes suspended from the ceiling or parked on the ground and the history of these planes. They even have a Blackbird which is the fastest piloted airplane. They also currently have a Da Vinci exhibit which was very interesting too. I would love to take the kids to see the airplanes. I hope they get as big a kick out of it as I did!

I was at Macy's today buying nylons and the Estee Lauder counter was doing free make up so I had my make up done (but of course also had to buy some). I had a very good hair day too so overall I looked smashing with my make up done and in my new (old) dress.

Jax did ok at his tryouts today. It started pouring rain just before it was his time slot and it was cold so by the time he made it through the six stations, he was soaked and his poor hands were red from the cold. We'll see what team he ends up on...

Tomorrow is a busy day for us. Church then RE classes for the boys (and a MOPS Steering committee mtg for me), birthday party then Super Bowl Party. Our weekend had been just PACKED which is pretty unusual for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment