Friday, February 16, 2007

TGI(Cosmo)F!

This week was a little stressful because I was so busy with sick kids, Jax's V-day party, prep'ing the MOPS craft (ribbon key fob), working on the art auction project, Cars' Valentine's Day party (had to bring a veggie tray so I was up yesterday morning at 6am chopping veggies). Today, I had to run to the school to pick up the auction project (need to put some polyurathane or whatever on it), and get stuff ready for Cosmo Friday. I made a kick-ass artichoke dip and a veggie tray.

With all my busy-ness, I am afraid that Cars has been sorely neglected this week and has watched way too much television. We'll make up for it next week because it is mid-winter break (3 days for Jax and Dex, the whole week for Cars). We'll do some fun stuff. Monday, I might take them to the Museum of Flight where Stephen's work party was a couple of weeks ago.

Ok, back to Movie Night (except that I forgot to return the movies to Netflix so we are just watching Nickelodeon tonight). :(

No comments:

Post a Comment