Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ash had surgery today to repair the torn ligament that stablizes her knee. She'll be off her feet for about six weeks. No Cosmo Friday for her tomorrow but she has her own drug cocktail going at the moment so I don't think she'll mind that Laurie and I will Cosmo without her.

I gave up chocolate for Lent so of course the Girl Scout cookies that I ordered arrived today. I have put two boxes away in the freezer and will let the kids work on the Thin Mints tomorrow.

JP and Marilyn are coming tomorrow evening and will be staying overnight. They're currently taking a driving vacation in Oregon. I went through the last couple of bins of baby stuff that I have and I am going to give them half of the receiving blankets I have and the last baby nightgowns (I love those things!). Look at me getting rid of stuff! Slowly but surely.

Stephen bought me a webcam with a microphone yesterday. It is great! Of course the only other people I know with webcams and microphones are my brothers so I think they are getting sick of me talking to them. I want my mom to get one so she can talk to and see the kids. Oh, and Ramona. Ramona needs one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment