Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, I've survived the kids' mid-winter vacation. Back to school tomorrow for Jax and Dex (although Cars does have the whole week off). Today, after Ash Wednesday mass this morning, we picked up Gav and he spend the day with us since it was Kins' girlie b-day party.

Yesterday, Dex had a b-day party to go to - right around the same time (and very close in location to where I was going to visit my OB/GYN). Ash was to watch Jax and Cars but again, Cars has been a little tyrant so I had to take him with me as punishment to him (he really, really, really wanted to go to Ash's). Now, who is it really punishment for when a 3.5 yr old tags along to his mother's annual pap?

Fortunately(?), the doctor was called out just as I arrived to assist in the labour of a "complicated birth" so my appointment was canceled. A reprieve for both Cars and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment