Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cars was a complete pill at church. He was climbing under the pews, then on the pews, talking (not whispering), flirting with the people behind us, hiding under his coat, lying on the pew, demanding that he and Dex change places, laughing very loud then shouting out "I WANT TO LAUGH!". It was the longest 75 minutes of my life. I was horrified by his behaviour. Laurie was sitting behind us and whispered to me that I was probably sorry that he wasn't in that Sunday school class anymore! Hmmm - keep him in the class with the teacher who was mean or have him embarrass me in church. Tough call.

This afternoon, Stephen took the boys to the sports store to buy Jax a bat. They ran into Dex's coach from last year. He said that he has requested all of the same kids as last year but Dex was not on his team. Stephen said something like "well, I don't know how it works" and the coach said something along the lines that he DID know how it worked. Not sure if he meant that he knew we had asked that he not be Dex's coach or that the league is screwed up (he made many comments about that last year). Either way, I think the point is moot because I believe he is coaching AA ball and Dex had to say at A ball because of the newly enforced age cut-off rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment