Monday, February 12, 2007

Dex is still sick today but his fever is not as high as it was. No school (or lego animation class) for him. He told me a few minutes ago that his throat hurts and I took a look and I think he has strep throat. Cars' throat is really red too and he has a fever. I called the doctor's office and they are "booked solid" through tonight and so they suggested I go to one of their other offices. They put me on hold then told me that the other closest office is booked solid too and that I could go to their newest office which is 10 miles away. Um, no. Now we have an appointment for both of them at 8:40am tomorrow which means another missed day of school for them both.

I have errands to run for Jax's class Valentine's Day party on Wednesday so I'll have to do them tonight rather than work out. *ugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment