Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blustery Day

Today it was very windy but not as cold as the past two days. It feels very much like fall. After school, I made a huge pile of leaves at the park and the kids had a great time jumping into the crunchy leaves. I wish I had brought my camera with me.

I met Stephen at work today so we could go together and get flu shots at the clinic they set up in his building. Then we had cafeteria food for lunch. What a romantic date.

I am teaching Art Start in Dex's class on Friday. We are supposed to be doing embroidery but the needles are just too sharp for 6 yr olds (IMO) so I am scrambling to figure out what to do in its place. I know that they have plastic needles for kids but I really do not have time to be running all over the place trying to find 20 of them. I might just use yarn with masking tape around the tip like an aglet (love those crossword words!) and then punch holes in a design in paper. Ok, this is what I need to plan and organize tomorrow afternoon after MOPS.

Tonight I will go walking with Neighbour for the first time in about 3 weeks. I hope I can keep up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment