Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yesterday, I had a CT scan to take a look at what my OB/GYN thinks is incisional endometriosis (basically, he thinks some of the uterine lining leaked out of the incision in my uterus from my last c-section). Anyway, I had to drink barium for the test but I kept throwing it back up. I thought it was just the fact that the barium is oh-so-gross but later when I had the chills and a fever, I realized that I must have the flu. Then, by 2pm yesterday, Stephen had the same symptoms. We took turns napping yesterday and the kids' 8pm bedtime could not come fast enough.

We are supposed to go to E & T's house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I cannot see that happening based on how we are still feeling at the moment. I will have to let them know soon because we are to bring the pumpkin pie.

Ash drove Jax and Dex to school today. I will pick them up when they get out at 11:30am. Poor Cars is basically on his own this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment