Monday, November 27, 2006

Let it snow...some more

Please forgive me for being a typical Pacific Northwesterner and blathering about the weather all of the time. It is just what we do.

We went all day long with no snow but then it came with a vengence right at rush-hour tonight. What a mess! Stephen almost got into an accident so he turned around and went back to work, arriving one hour after he left. He left again at 7pm but is not yet home (less than 10 miles).

Oh! He just came in (8:23). He had to walk the last 7/10 of a mile home because the car could not make it up the steep hill that leads to our street.

We'll find out in the morning if school is canceled for the kids. And if so, that means that our "Guidance Team" meeting scheduled for 8AM is also canceled so they will have to wait another week to formally tell us that Jax's disability (life-threatening allergy) makes him not eligible for a 504 Plan. Of course, everything I have read tells me that he is eligible. >:\

I have not yet heard back on the results from my CT scan. Since it was Thanksgiving last week, I figure I will give it an extra couple of days. I might need to add a day too for this snow day since snow usually shuts the whole area down for a day.

Ash is scheduled for sinus surgery in the morning too but that may be canceled due to the snow. She is having the same surgery that Stephen had 4 (or was it 5?) years ago by the same surgeon.

Ok, time to go work on my swap ornaments because they must be mailed by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment