Monday, November 20, 2006

I am a very proud parent today. Both Jax and Dex had glowing reviews from their teachers at Parent/Teacher interviews. Jax's especially was so good compared to last year and the attitude he copped with his teachers (I think I was too embarrassed to write about it!). He is doing really well and I think a lot of it has to do with his teacher. I do really like her (although I do still hate that the classroom is not peanut-free but that is not an issue I have with her but with the administration).

Dex is doing well and his reading has really taken off. We need to continue to work on his handwriting (which is horrible!). We asked for a stack of handwriting practice paper (you know, with the two solid lines and middle dashed line).

Jax's teacher also reminded us of the Guidance Team meeting on the 28th and that she would be there. I told her it was about peanuts and 504 plans and mentioned that I was not sure she was needed but that she could follow up with the counselor (I have been spelling that word wrong for ages - Pley - why did you not point that one out to me? ;)

Anyway, I am so proud of my boys. They ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment