Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blah-di-blah-di-blah

I am totally blowing off my to-do list today. I did work out with Terry but that is about it. I may assemble a few packages to mail...maybe.

My gut is killing me. I am still taking antibiotics and I wonder if that it is. I missed a few doses here and there so I still have 2 left. I took one before bed last night, not heeding the warning to take with food. Ugh.

Stephen has taken the boys swimming at the club today. And then he is taking them out for lunch and to the park before the rain returns for the rest of the month. The meteorologists are excited that we stand a chance to break the all-time record for most rainfall in one month. We've already broken the November rainfall record.

I have the name of someone who was able to get a 504 plan from our school district for food allergies for her son. We met online at a food allergy forum but it turns out she is also an acquaintance of my friend, T (the kids go to the same school). So much for the district's policy of not writing 504 plans for food allergies, eh?

I called the mail-order drug company the other day to order more EpiPens® for Jax. I had to talk directly to customer service in order for them to affix the pharmacy labels directly to the EpiPens® and not just to the box. Anyway, after arguing with them that yes, they can do it because they always do it with Cars' EpiPen® Jr, they said they would send them out right away. They arrived via overnight express, in a huge box which contained a cooler with three ice packs and the EpiPens®. I wonder how much Big Software Company had to pay for that! Or is the mail-order company footing the bill? Normally, they come via regular mail.

I have been thinking a lot about going to see Crazy Doctor again. Not sure if I need to but just the fact that it is almost always on my mind makes me wonder. I was stressing so much about childcare, if I need to go, but then I decided that it would be ok to pay for daycare for Cars at the club if Crazy Doctor could not see me while Cars was at school. The club's daycare is licensed and they just charge you an additional $1/hour if you are off-site. I have this info, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment