Thursday, November 30, 2006

The End

The winter storm has come to an end. Last night, temperatures rose so we had rain rather than snow. The ice is gone from the roads. School is in (with an hour and a half delay so the kids go in at 10am). Cars' preschool is still canceled because the delayed start knocks off all morning preschool and kindergarten.

Today also marks the end of NaBloPoMo. I managed to post every day through the month but then that wasn't particularly hard for me because I tended to blog about my blah blah life most everyday anyway.

Lastly, today is the end of my sitting on my butt thinking about Christmas. I need to get in gear and buy, wrap, pack up gifts that need to be mailed to Toronto, Edmonton and Minneapolis! I am running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment