Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rain and Light

The Pineapple Express storm has brought record rainfall and flooding to our region the past couple of days. As a result, many schools are closed due to flooding, including the Catholic school which runs Cars' preschool at our church (even though our church is not affected). So, Cars is home with me this morning and we'll just hang out here today. I was going to work out but it is next to impossible to get same-day childcare at the club. Then I thought about going to Costco but the thought of pushing my unbagged groceries through the parking lot in the pouring rain is not appealing to me so I'll wait another day.

Last night, Stephen and I finally finished hanging the new light (and plastering/texturizing/priming and painting). Here's a picture:

Now I need a picture of painting to hang on the wall above the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment