Sunday, November 19, 2006

Well, I did not accomplish much from my to-do list this weekend. I did work out and return two things to the mall. Oh, and I did buy a Christmas present so I guess that is four things. I decided that I hated the swap ornaments that I was making so I have been planning what to do in place of the ones I was making which turned out to be very cheesy-looking.

When I went to the mall to return the boots and pants, I parked in an area that I never park in so when I entered the mall, I passed by a store that I have never been in before - Coldwater Creek, so as I passed it on the way back out, I decided to pop in to look around. Ok, the clothes were nice but kind of, hmmm, how do I describe them - "old". I mean they were not out-of-date (although there were some mom jeans and stirrup pants (STIRRUP PANTS!!) in the store) but just something that perhaps my mother might wear. Oh, I then noticed that I was the youngest person in the store by at least a decade (and we all know I am no spring chicken!). One of the saleswomen, who must have been at least 60 years old, approached me and said "Oh, I love your hair! What a great effect! They did a great job!". WTF?! Did she think that I paid someone to make my hair look like it is growing-in-grey? Seriously. I was speechless and just blinked at her a few times before turning on my heel and taking my too-young-for-Coldwater-Creek self out of that store.

Reminder to self: Park outside of the Nordstrom or Macy's entrance from now on.

edited to appease Pley's spelling issues. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment