Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another Wind Storm

Another wind storm has hit today. The power has gone off twice so far this morning so I am taking this oppoortunity to get my post in for NaBloPoMo!

I am also trying to get laundry done but it is taking FOREVER while the power goes off and on and off and on.

I was up waaaay too late last night reading online documents about "hidden disabilities" and food allergies, the responsibility for schools who receive federal funding and protecting children. I know that we are right and just because the school district has a policy where they do not like to write Section 504 plans for food allergies, they cannot deny because it is State and Federal law. Also, I have found at least one person who has a child in our school district with a Section 504 plan for their life-threatening food allergy. So, we will go in armed with that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment