Thursday, November 16, 2006

The sun is shining and it is about 50 degrees. If you did not see the downed tree limbs and branches down everywhere, you'd never know we had a storm yesterday. Our power was out from 2pm until 6:54pm (not counting the times it went out in the morning). Some of my friend did not get their power back until 7am this morning. I guess overall we are very fortunate that we live in a pretty mild climate so it did not get too cold in the house.

MOPS was this morning. Our craft was no-slip wooden hangers. Next time we are doing Votive candles. I need to get a crack on figuring out exactly what I am going to do and get all of the supplies. I am thinking of something like these Votive Candle boats but with Christmas paper. I need to find some vellum too.

We are going to E and T's house for Thanksgiving dinner this year. I am making pumpkin pies since it is nearly impossible to find some without a peanut warning on them. The Costco ones are HUGE and only $5.99 but they are made on shared equipment with peanuts. I also need to make a dessert for T's kids because they will not eat pumpkin pie. I will probably make a chocolate pudding pie or something like that.

I wore my news pants with my kick-ass boots today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment