Thursday, November 02, 2006

I saw this comic in the newspaper on Halloween and I thought it was cute.

The MOPS craft was a lot of fun today and everyone really liked it. It was that one with the roll of toilet paper wrapped in fabric to make a pumpkin.

Now I need to prepare to teach Art Start in Dex's class tomorrow. I decided to go with darning needles, embroidery floss and muslin rather than yarn on cardstock. This is what the lesson plan calls which is easiest on me because it is less prep-work than doing the yarn on cardstock (too much cutting and hole-punching). I am feeling sick again (not sure if the cold is back or if it the effects of the flu shot) so I need to do what is best/easiest for me (and forget what is best for the kids! ;)

Oh, I am feeling flushed again. Oh, I just had a horrifying thought that this could be a hot flash and I am peri-menopausal rather than it being a cold. No, I am sure it is the cold. I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment