Friday, July 01, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 8

Yesterday the kids made life-sized self-portraits (or some semblance of them):


They had a good time doing it and they took a long time doing them which is good (sanity keeper for me). Gav and Kins were doing theirs too so it kept all 5 kids busy for about 30 minutes!

Today, Nanny brought over some cardboard for the kids to make a castle.

The castle is great because it folds up and can be stored until the next time they want to play with it. Nanny got the cardboard free from Costco (it apparently is between stacks of Kirkland-brand toilet paper and they let her have it for free. She takes it all the time for her M-Th kids.

I have a movie on for the kids right now. I think I will read my book so it is finished by the time Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince arrives in 10 days! Otherwise, I am sure I will not get my bookclub book read by the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment