Monday, July 11, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 14

Ash's kids were here all day while she had her angiogram (doc did not see any blockage so that's good for her). It was a looong day, esp when Kins had one of her crying jags that lasted 40 minutes because I made her take a time out for lying about Cars hitting her. Geez, I am lucky I think that I do not have girls! No way could I handle the drama!

Anyway, the kids played on the slip'n'slide for almost an hour. My sideyard is a big pile of mud now but they did have a great time.

I am working on a beaded necklace right now. It will be so pretty when it is done. I have got to get back to my knitting though. I still haven't finished the sweather for DeniSe's baby and I have my Booga Bag to make.

Tomorrow we will be going to the library to collect the first prize for completing 300 minutes of reading. Jax just about DIED because we could not go today (right after Gav and Kins left we had to go meet Stephen then I had my Crazy Doctor appt). The prizes are just pencils or stickers but you'd think it was a chest of gold the way Jax is behaving. I am glad that it is keeping him interested in reading through the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment