Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 21

Beach day for us. We spent 3 hours at Lk. Samm. State park and it was such a lovely day. It was only about 75 degrees so it did not get too hot. The kids had a grand time.

JP and Marilyn stopped in yesterday on their way back from the Oregon coast. They stayed overnight. They are going to come down to stay with my mom while she babysits the kids when Stephen and I go to Ramona's wedding.

Jax lost a tooth today. It is one of his upper incisors. It was pretty loose and I told him before we went to the beach that I hoped he would not lose it in the lake. Next thing I know he tugged it right out. Then he spent the day wondering what he will get from the tooth fairy. His friend, C, gets xbox games. I have explained to Jax that I did not think our tooth fairy brought things like that. I was excited to have two half-dollar coins to give him but I think he will be disappointed in our tooth fairy. You'd think he learn since this is the third tooth he has lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment