Monday, July 18, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 19

We are sure getting good mileage out of the slip'n'slide this year. The kids love it (it is a Star Wars one). The kids spent at least 45 minutes on it today (can't wait for my water bill). The only problem is that Jax has been having such a problem with hives this year from the grass, I guess. This is what he looked like today:


I called the allergist over a week ago but cannot get him in until September 8th. I won't worry about it just yet because Benadryl takes the hives away right away but he just looks so horrible in the meanwhile then Benadryl knocks him out. Now I did run out of Zyrtec and am awaiting his refill (damn mail order prescription service!) but he was having hives (not this bad) even when he was on it. Allergies SUCK! Perhaps I should just make an appt with the pediatrician and ask them if they can suggest something.

I finished reading "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". While I realized early on who would be gone by the end of the book, I was surprised and disappointed at who did it. I thoroughly enjoyed the book though. I love these characters so much. Next time I will not buy the book via Amazon but will go to a book store at midnight to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment