Friday, July 15, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 18

First news first has nothing to do with Summer O'Fun...

My very best friend in the whole wide world is getting married! In November in Las Vegas! I am so excited and happy and delighted for her! Whoo-hoo! Watch her blog for details!

More fun news. I met my friend Mar today. We have been friends online for about 3 years. Sadly, her dh's grandmother passed away and the funeral was just outside of Seattle. She and I made arrangements to meet for a short while at a park. It was so nice to meet her and her family. Here's a picture of she and I (and Cars):



Stephen and I actually have a date planned for tomorrow night. First one in ages. We are going to a movie but the early show this time so there is no repeat of Stephen's $100 nap (babysitting, tickets, popcorn and two drinks before the movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment