Thursday, July 28, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 27

Not much happened today. We went to Target to buy new toys for the airplane ride next week. Jax was so excited that he wanted to pack TONIGHT! Stephen says we need to pack light and he was packing only 3 shirts, 2 shorts and 3 pair of underwear. I told him I hoped he enjoyed doing his own laundry because there was no way I was going to spend everyday washing his clothes while I am on VACATION. I will sneak more clothes for him in my suitcase.

We were trying to figure out what to see while we are in Toronto. I really want to go to Niagara Falls. (I haven't been there since 1992 when I went with Sheila and Jackie on the first weekend in July. It was to have been Sheila's wedding that weekend but she and Marc broke up. We stayed in a cheesy motel in the US side and went to a bar that accepted Canadian money at par! Oh, it was called "The Pleasure Dome". lol)

Anyway, Stephen doesn't want to go there. I cannot believe he doesn't think the kids will be interested in seeing 600,000 gallons of water rushing over the falls each second! And that is just on the Canadian side! I would love to take them on the Maid of the Mist. I think I will just have to make the trip without him.

We have a couple of amusement parks picked out plus of course we have to go to the Toronto Island (I have such fond memories of me as a child at the amusement park on Centre Island).

I have NO desire to go to the Toronto Zoo. It is a much better zoo than the one here but it is big and there is tons'o'walking and I can remember complaining to my parents because I was tired and there is no way I will put my kids (or me!) through that!

Oh boy this vacation had better be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment