Friday, June 04, 2004

There is some buzzing behind the blinds on the window next to me. I am afraid to look for fear it might be a bee or wasp rather than a fly.

Today Dex and I rode the school bus with Jax. It was fun to see all the kids get on at their stops. Dex had the biggest grin on his face. He loved it! However, he did not love the walk home. "Why can't the bus drive us home?" and whimper, whimper, whimper all the way home. Oh well, I enjoyed the mile walk. Nosey Neighbour watched Cars who slept the whole time.

Nanny showed up unexpectedly this morning. She had told me that she wasn't available today but lo and behold she showed up a few minutes after 8. I had her stay and I went to lie back down since it was a relatively sleepless night last night. Cars was up most of the night and Dex was up several times too. I must go to bed by 9 tonight.

The boy who ran over the baby wrote a letter of apology to the baby's mom. It read "I am sorry I ran over your kid". I thought it was cute but the mom didn't really. Oh well. The baby is doing well, no concussion, he had a small blood clot in his nose that kept bleeding but he is fine now.

I am feeling a little sorry for myself lately. And I do not even want to snap out of it. I want to wallow in my self-pity. Thank goodness for Chips Ahoy! Nothing like throwing oneself a pity party stocked up with a few bags of Chips Ahoy!

Oooh, the buzzing just got more angry-sounding. I guess I will have to take a look afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment