Monday, June 14, 2004

Frigging Flylady

Ok, the stupid witch told me to go shine my sink but first fill it up with water and bleach. Guess who has *7* bleach blobs on their shirt from splatter? Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! There is a reason why I do not use bleach in my laundry (I have ruined more things than you can imagine). Now "flying" I have managed to ruin a perfectly good shirt.

The roofing guys started on the roof today. Bang Boom Crash Bang Bang all day long. I have a headache.

Nosey Neighbour told me that when they did their roof, she filled the dumpster in her driveway with a bunch of old crap they had lying around in the garage. I told Stephen this (he was planning a trip to the dump next weekend) and he asked the roofing guys if it were ok for us to put some stuff in it. They said sure. So, we got rid of an old crib (Terry was not able to sell it at 2001 garage sale so it has sat in our garage ever since), a bunch of old broken pieces of wood from the fence, a broken desk chair, five old window blinds, an area rug, a tv stand, an "expired" carseat and some other stuff I cannot recall. Feels great to get rid of it all! I posted 300 pounds tossed at Flylady.net but I am sure it was more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment