Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today was Little League opening day. Dex had a game at 1pm so we first went to his game but then my mom, Cars and I had to leave at the bottom of the first inning to get to Cars' t-ball game. OMG, I forgot just how d*mn cute t-ball kids are when they are playing! They hit the ball then off to 1st base or right field or wherever! So cute!

Jax finished up his "Colonial" project today. His topic was "Toys and Games in Colonial Times" and he made some clay marbles (out of polymer clay that we then baked in the oven to harden). He also attached a toy knife and a block of wood to his board. He made sure he had permission from his teacher to bring the knife to school. He was very concerned that he would get in trouble for bringing in a "weapon". I am smirking a little about it because there is no way that anyone might mistake this plastic knife for the real thing but I am glad he checked anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment