Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring break is coming up in less than two weeks. I really want to plan some fun outings for the kids. I had originally hoped that we would be sitting on a beach in Hawaii that week but no such luck.

My mom will be in Vancouver that week so perhaps we'll drive up to see her (and Lola and Jean-Paul - Marilyn will be France). Stephen has been talking about Great Wolf Lodge but I can imagine it will be just packed that week so I am not that interested in going. Maybe we'll just a few touristy things around here and I hope Stephen takes a day or two off. He has four weeks of UNUSED vacation to take on top of the four weeks he will earn this year (June will mark his 10th year at Big Software Company). I am more than a little irritated that he barely takes time off.

Jax started making a birthday list (his b-day is in 4 weeks). Cars, not to be out done, insisted on making one too (his b-day is 4.5 MONTHS away). Anyway, Jax wants Lego (what else is knew?!) and a digital camera to make Lego movies. He and Dex made a great little movie a couple of weeks ago. I will try to upload it to youtube and link it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment