Monday, March 09, 2009

It snowed today (this is getting to be a regular thing rather than a rare event). Jax and Cars wanted to play in the snow when they got home from school so they headed out after their homework was done and they played outside until nearly dinner time. I went into the laundry room after they went to bed and I found their coats covered in MUD and SOAKED (and lying on the floor -grrrrrr!). It was 9:30 at this point so I put them in the washing machine but Jax's coat takes two and half cycles in the dryer to dry so I'll be up until 11:45 or so to ensure that it dries. I am sooo frustrated!

Stephen is taking a day off tomorrow because he worked crazy hours last week and he really needs to catch up on sleep. He picked a good day because the temperatures have dropped and the roads will be icy tomorrow. I am wondering if we might have a delayed start for school tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment