Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ha, the blogger dashboard says "Scheduled outage at 4:00PM PDT on Thursday (3/25). Learn more". Too bad 3/25 is WEDNESDAY, not Thursday.

Anyway...

I worked out today for the first time in a week and I feel so much better mentally. Of course now that my mom has left, that might have helped too. I feel like a big baby for complaining about her visit but yesterday was so emotionally draining. I wonder if we fight towards the end of her visits because it will make it easier to say good-bye? Maybe I need to go back to my Crazy Doctor to figure it out? Hmmm...

Stephen asked me to make a list of things that I wanted for my birthday so I went to amazon.com to get the link for a book that I wanted only to see it was no longer listed when I knew for sure there was an April 2009 release date listed last year. The book is the second in the series after The Name of the Wind: The Kingkiller Chronicle: Day One by Patrick Rothfuss. What happened to the second book and the April release date? I had to go to Patrick's blog to find out. Oh, I can call him Patrick because he friended me on Facebook last year after I wrote a review of his book on Facebook's Visual Bookshelf. Anyway, Patrick explains what happened to the release date for the next book in this blog post. Aargh! It isn't even finished yet. I was sure that I read last year that it was already written. Anyway, I guess I will just have to be patient. Maybe (hopefully) it will be out soon.

So, I was debating whether or not to add Twilight to my list. I enjoyed the books, liked the movie but is it something that I need to own. Will I watch it over and over again? Probably not. I would like to see it again but I guess I can just rent it through NetFlix.

I think I would like a pair of silver hoop earrings. And some new sports socks. And that is about all I can think of offhand. Well, I would like some work-out clothes but I cannot find any that make me look fit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment