Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Stephen has been working crazy hours lately so I have been single parenting it for a few days. He promised the boys that next week he'd take them somewhere special to make up for all the time he's been away from home. Um...hello? What about me?

Actually, we have a date on Friday night. Nanny is coming to babysit for us and we are going to the local steakhouse to use up the two gift certificates that our realtor gave to us (one last month and one in January ;08! Nice to see how often we go out as a couple). I am already thinking about what I am going to eat. And they have really yummy Cosmos there.

No Cosmo Friday this week for a whole host of reasons such as no school, a b-day party in the afternoon for Cars to go to, Spy and her family are going out-of-town, etc. So, I will enjoy my Cosmo elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment