Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I am trying to convince my SIL, who lives in Minne-snow-ta, to come visit in two weeks. My brother will be away in Toronto and my mom will be here so I thought it would be nice if my SIL came for a visit. I am trying to remember if she has even met Cars but I don't think so. I think the last time I saw her, she and my brother and my nieces were here for a visit in 2002. Oh wait, I did see her at my middle brother's wedding in May 2003 when I was pregnant with Cars. Anyway, it would be fun if she came too plus my mom would be on her best behaviour during her visit. ;)

The kids do not have school on Friday and I am trying to decide what we will do. Cars does have a b-day party to go to from 2-4 but the rest of our day is free. The weather forecast is for sunshine (with cold temperatures and maybe snow on Sunday!) so we should take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts. Jeff Renner, the weather guy on KING5, reminded us tonight that we had measurable snowfall on April 18th of last year. I will cry if our spring is as cold as it was last year.

And I will continue to dream of a beach vacation in Hawaii...

No comments:

Post a Comment