Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday night we went to Ash's to celebrate her dh's 40th birthday. It was fun!

Sunday, Spy and Ash took me to dinner and a movie to celebrate my birthday. We saw "Sunshine Cleaning". I really enjoyed it and had a great time.

Today, Stephen took the day off work and we went to GameWorks in Seattle. That place is soooo icky but the kids love playing all of the video games and the "ticket" games.

My birthday is tomorrow and I believe I am getting "Twilight" on dvd. I say this because Cars keeps asking me if "Twilight" is one of my favourite movies or if I like "Twilight" more than "Monsters vs Aliens" (which I have not seen but Stephen took the kids to see it yesterday).

Cars has had his "croup-like" cough for a couple of days and he had fever yesterday. The cough got really bad this afternoon so I took him to the doctor who of course said "yes, he has a croup-like cough". No stidor or wheezing though so we just have to wait it out. Dex has started coughing again too so I made him use his inhaler tonight. I just hope that Jax does not start coughing too!

I made my birthday cake tonight and the icing did not turn out! I followed the Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" frosting recipe on the tin of cocoa but it ended up with little lumps of cocoa. Oh well, it still tasted good enough and if no one else likes it, more for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment