Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 16 (2008)

After running errands this morning, I took the boys to the skateboard park later in the afternoon. I tried to get photos of them but their backs are always to me. Perhaps next time I will walk down onto the cement course and try to get better action shots.

Dex's birthday party is (finally) tomorrow. Only 6 weeks late. He is having a sleepover and they'll play Rock Band and watch a movie. I think it is a nice mix of kids so hopefully they will sleep!

I've got Book Club tonight. We will be discussing "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. It was a good book and the lecture itself was very inspirational (check it out on youTube). Should make for a good book club discussion. I hope that P. has a book picked out for our September meeting (August we go out for dinner as a group)because I have nothing to read at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment