Monday, July 07, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 13 (2008)

(Day 12 was July 4th)

The kids had golf lessons today but Stephen had to take them as I had my very own fun planned - my annual internal exam! I think I am finally ready to get that surgery that I have been putting off for two and half years for incisional endometriosis. I will have it done in Sept or Oct (depending on my cycle and I do not want to ruin Summer o'Fun!) to schedule the date. Doc wants it done mid-cycle so he can see the "cool blue bubbles" that sometimes form with endometriosis. He said it makes it easier to see and remove at that time of the month. (I almost gagged when he said that - kind of like when he cut away part of my old c-section scar and threw it in the garbage during c-section #2 and I only found out about it at my 2 week follow-up exam and Stephen asked him about it - ick-ick-ick!).

My internet connection had been super slow and very spotty today as was my phone service (internet phone). I was on the phone with Comcast for well over half and hour today trying to get things working. It is still painfully slow and I cannot not be sure that my connection will not drop again when I try to post this.

So frustrating. A week's credit on my bill for phone and internet may not have been enough to make me suffer through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment